In his webinar Kubernetes in the Wild: Best Practices for K8s Adoption, Stijn Polfliet, New Relic’s Kubernetes evangelist, lays out a 5-stage framework to help you gain confidence about your Kubernetes environment. With this maturity model, you’ll be better prepared to:
- Understand the overall health and capacity of your cluster.
- Track the dynamic behavior of your cluster, like autoscaling events.
- Understand how your microservices communicate with each other.
- Correlate log data from all services running in your Kubernetes environment.
- Get essential telemetry data to understand how your services are performing.