Three years ago, New Relic announced that we’d teamed up with Amazon and become a charter member of Amazon’s AWS Solution Providers Program. Today, we have more than 12,000 joint customers and support a growing number of AWS development tools.
And what better way to celebrate our long-term relationship then with a trip to Vegas! It’s the location for AWS re: Invent, Amazon Web Services’ first global customer conference, and we’re excited to be there as a Gold Sponsor of the event.
As a tribute to our existing relationship, we’re publishing a three part series that focuses on how AWS and New Relic compliment each other, and how our relationship benefits developers and our customers worldwide.
Monitor, Troubleshoot & Tune Your Apps in Real Time
New Relic offers AWS customers the ability to monitor, troubleshoot and tune their business critical applications in real time. It can be used to manage the performance of AWS web application environments in conjunction with all of the following AWS tools:
* Amazon CloudWatch: Monitoring for AWS cloud resources and applications
* Amazon Elastic Beanstalk: Quick deployment and management of apps in the cloud
* Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): Scalable virtual private servers
* Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS): Scalable database server with MySQL and Oracle support
* Amazon Simple Storage: Web service based storage
* Amazon Web Services Marketplace: An online store that helps customers find, buy and immediately start using products and businesses
Get Started with AWS & New Relic Today!
We’re proud to be part of the Amazon Technology Partner Network. Through this relationship, all AWS customers get New Relic Standard for free. But if you sign up during AWS re: Invent, we’ll give you 30 days to try New Relic Pro for free.* To claim your account today, go to newrelic.com/reinvent and type reinvent30 in the Promo Code field.
12,000 and Counting
Tomorrow we’ll take a look at how New Relic has helped these 12,000 AWS customers as we revisit real life case studies from customers like Zumba, Fanzter and Applicake.
* Offer valid for new customers only.