Join us on Tuesday, June 5, for our joint webinar with SOASTA. Our own Nic Benders and Dan Bartow, SOASTA’s VP of Product Management, will demonstrate how to use CloudTest and New Relic together to:
* Plan tests to include realistic behavior, ramp and scale mobile and web users
* Record tests of real user scenarios and connect to build systems and common development platforms
* Collect critical performance metrics during test execution
* Move from test environments to live production monitoring
* Loop real user performance data and statistics back into the testing cycle
The webinar takes place on Tuesday, June 5 a 10 am PT / 12 noon CT / 1 pm ET. Space is limited, so save your spot today by registering on the SOASTA website.
And don’t forget, if you are a SOASTA customer you get New Relic Standard free of charge. See our SOASTA partner page for more information.
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of New Relic. Any solutions offered by the author are environment-specific and not part of the commercial solutions or support offered by New Relic. Please join us exclusively at the Explorer’s Hub (discuss.newrelic.com) for questions and support related to this blog post. This blog may contain links to content on third-party sites. By providing such links, New Relic does not adopt, guarantee, approve or endorse the information, views or products available on such sites.
Interested in writing for New Relic Blog? Send us a pitch!