In this monthly series, we share interesting news, content, and upcoming events from our partners. This month’s spotlight includes content from Joyent, CloudBees, ZeroTurnaround, Heroku, and some of our new partners.
* Congratulations to our partner Joyent! Joyent and Node.js are InfoWorld Technology of the Year Award winners. Our partner CloudBees was a winner, too!
* ZeroTurnaround unveils Rebel Labs – its IT research and content portal.
* In this case study from CloudBees, find out how Egraphs uses the CloudBees Platform and New Relic to connect sports fans and stars.
* Check out this great infographic from CloudBees on the State of Jenkins CI.
* And don’t forget to register for Waza 2013, Heroku’s developer event.
Our partner ecosystem continues to grow! Learn more about our latest partners, including our newest SSO partners:
* Connect New Relic to Active Directory for free with Okta.
* OneLogin’s free plan for New Relic enables you to easily connect your internal Active Directory or LDAP server to New Relic.
* Configure a SAML SSO connection to New Relic using PingOne.
* Connect Circonus with New Relic and correlate your New Relic data with the rest of your systems, services and business telemetry.