In this monthly series, we share interesting news, content and upcoming events from our partners. This month’s spotlight includes content from Engine Yard, Pantheon, Percona, Network Redux, HP Cloud Services and some of our new partners.
* Engine Yard just announced new lower prices for Engine Yard Cloud across all instance sizes, including a promotional price of just 5¢/hour (or $36/month) for its entry-level instance size. In addition, they’ve announced varying reductions to all price points with an overall average of 15%. Not using Engine Yard Cloud yet? You can try it absolutely free for 500 hours.
* Percona is offering two intensive MySQL workshops the week of May 20 in San Francisco, CA. Join them and increase your MySQL knowledge as you learn from Percona experts.
* Register for HP Discover 2013 in Las Vegas, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect and grow.
Our partner ecosystem continues to grow! Learn more about our latest partners:
* Keep your team connected and communicating in one place. Configure New Relic with Hall to automatically post real- time alerts to any of your rooms on Hall.
* Zapier connects New Relic to hundreds of web services. Use New Relic alerts to send SMS or email, report new GitHub or Beanstalk commits to New Relic, or check out any of the hundreds of other web services that New Relic connects with via Zapier.
* Scale your cloud resources up or down based on app performance data and not on server performance metrics alone. Integrate New Relic and Tapp to auto-scale your cloud resources based on Apdex.
* Integrate New Relic performance data into ScienceLogic’s EM7 multi-tenant platform.