In this monthly series, we share interesting news, content, and upcoming events from our partners. This month’s spotlight includes content from Cedexis, Joyent, RightScale, CloudBees, Percona, and some of our new partners.
* Cedexis announces Fusion, a way to make big data actionable to improve websites and content delivery.
* Take Joyent For a Spin with a Free Trial! Starting today, the Joyent cloud officially ranks among “the best things in life.” Anyone can sign up for a free evaluation and trial that includes $125 of usage, which is equivalent to 60 days on a 1GB SmartMachine.
* Join RightScale in San Francisco this April for the industry’s number one multi-cloud event, RightScale Compute. Whether you are developing a cloud strategy, embarking on your first cloud proof-of-concept, or working to optimize your cloud applications, RightScale Compute delivers all the information you need at one must attend conference.
* Learn about Custom Runtimes for the Cloud in a webinar from CloudBees. They’ll do a deep dive into two core extensibility concepts at the heart of their platform: ClickStarts and ClickStacks.
* Check out how Universal Places Serves Up Dream Vacations with the CloudBees Platform and a little help from New Relic!
* Did you miss our with webinar BlazeMeter on Finding and Fixing Performance Bottlenecks ? Don’t worry. You can view the recording here.
* Take advantage of early bird pricing for the Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo featuring keynotes from Amazon Web Services and HP.
Our partner ecosystem continues to grow! Learn more about our latest partners:
* View your New Relic application performance data on your BlazeMeter dashboard to easily monitor end user experience and application system KPIs while load testing. All BlazeMeter customers get New Relic Standard free of charge.
* Integrate New Relic right into the WordPress Administration panel with W3 Total Cache and make scaling and troubleshooting WordPress easier than ever. All W3 EDGE customers get New Relic Standard free of charge.