New Relic has long enjoyed successful collaborations with a variety of innovative technology and service providers to make our products even more useful by integrating them with related tools and services. Today at Partner Day at FutureStack15, we’re announcing a formal New Relic Partner Program—including the launch of a Partner Portal—designed to make those partnerships easier and more valuable to our partners and our joint customers.
New Relic is working to redefine the APM industry as the more comprehensive software analytics industry, but we can’t do it alone. As an open cloud platform, we are dedicated to working with the world’s leading partners to advance software analytics and help companies everywhere build better software.
The new Partner Program is intended to harness the power of software analytics by making it easier for partners and potential partners—including digital agencies, systems integrators, cloud platform partners, independent software vendors, managed service providers, resellers, and ecosystem partners—to work with New Relic and maximize the value of their relationship. We want to make sure that our partners are as well trained and equipped as our own sales team.
Our new Partner Portal—available to all members of the Partner Program—is designed to make it easy for New Relic partners to get fast access to useful information and resources and accelerate their partnership with New Relic.
Launching today, this portal is designed to be a one-stop destination for partners to quickly gain access to materials and information such as lead registration and product training materials, including the newly expanded New Relic University. At launch, the initial phase of the Partner Portal features:
- Enablement: Instant access to a wide variety of training materials, such as datasheets, cheatsheets, and online education, to make it easier for partners to help articulate the added value of New Relic and include New Relic in their own sales activities.
- Collaboration: The ability to collaborate with New Relic using integrated tools such as Salesforce Chatter, covering partnership-specific topics as well as sales information and best practices, providing deeper engagement with the New Relic business development and sales teams.
- Lead registration: Easily submit leads to our CRM, with improved visibility on submitted leads, including insights on lead registration activity for alliance managers.
- Support: Improved partner support, giving partners essential information without having to submit support tickets.
- Access: Easily request in-person training, New Relic trial accounts, and access to our partner API.
Current partners can log into or request access to the New Relic Partner Portal at http://newrelic.com/partners.
The New Relic Partner Program builds on a recent string of successful partnerships and integrations, including
- A new partnership with global marketing and technology agency DigitasLBi—a Publicis Groupe company—to offer products as part of digital reference architecture and MSP offerings
- Achieved AWS Partner Network (APN) Mobile Competency
- Announced first-class AWS EC2 monitoring support
- Joined the Cloud Foundry Foundation and announced a new partnership with Pivotal Cloud Foundry designed to enable frictionless monitoring of Cloud Foundry applications
- Launched a new partnership with SHI International Corp. to resell to the enterprise, commercial, and public sector markets
- Launched a new partnership with SoftChoice to resell to the enterprise, commercial, and public sector markets in Canada
- Launched Magento analytics extension designed to deliver critical performance analytics for retailers
- Launched Integration with Red Hat OpenShift for obtaining Docker images for New Relic language agents and easy installation within OpenShift PaaS deployments
- Debuted Docker monitoring to give New Relic APM customers performance visibility and improved confidence in Docker deployments
- Previewed upcoming integration with HipChat Connect to enable more contextual collaboration around New Relic monitored apps
For more information on the momentum behind the New Relic Partner Program, check out the press release.
This post contains “forward-looking” statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding New Relic redefining the APM industry into software analytics and the New Relic Partner Program, including growth and the expected benefits of the program. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic’s current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic’s actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic’s financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings we make with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic’s most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.” Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.