In this monthly series, we share interesting news, content, and upcoming events from our partners. This month’s spotlight includes content from Amazon Web Services, ActiveState, Joyent, Pantheon and some of our new Connect partners.
* AWS SDK tools developer Loren Segal talks about deploying Ruby apps to AWS Elastic Beanstalk with Git
* ActiveState invites you to their webinar, The New Economics of the Private Cloud: A Discussion with Cloudonomics Author Joe Weinman and Active CEO Bart Copeland
* Joyent publishes a roundup of tips and best practices for the Joyent cloud
* Check out Apollo, the latest version of the Pantheon Dashboard. We think it’s pretty awesome and know you will too!
Our New Relic Connect partner program is growing! Check out this useful content from some of latest Connect partners:
* Cloud Assault can access your New Relic performance data in order to give you a 360 degree view of how your app behaves under stress
* OpsGenie introduces its New Relic integration