Our iPhone app team has been very busy this summer bringing you even more iPhone goodness – this time in the form of Platform. Today we’re releasing the latest version (2.1) of the New Relic iPhone app which will give you access to all your plugin data, anytime, anywhere.
You’ll be able to monitor all the New Relic Platform plugins you have installed and get alerted by them as well. Whether its MySQL, Mongo, Redis or Amazon Web Services, you can keep tabs on them, and get the same great summary metrics you’ve enjoyed for your Applications, Servers and Key Transactions.
With the addition of Platform data to the iPhone app, there’s so much you can now monitor on your iPhone:
– Keep your finger on the pulse of your app infrastructure
– Get a push notification when MySQL’s replication lag exceeds X seconds
– Know exactly when things aren’t acting like they should on any of your plugins
– Monitor all your applications (both web and mobile) and servers, just like you always have
– Get iOS problem alerts for all of this, and more
We also introduced some subtle UI enhancements like improved chart history, which makes reviewing historical chart information a more seamless experience, and we kicked some of those bugs as well. Let us know what you think.
P.S. This version only works on iOS 6+