New Relic’s products are designed to take just minutes to deploy in your application and begin receiving valuable data. But despite that initial simplicity, in order to get the most value out of products like New Relic APM and New Relic Insights, you must learn how to use their numerous features and capabilities. For example:
- How should you configure New Relic APM to get the most accurate performance metrics?
- How can you use APM to diagnose and troubleshoot a performance problem?
- How do you identify which servers need your attention?
- How can you quickly see the effect of a code or infrastructure change on your application’s performance?
- How do you set New Relic to notify you when your application is having a problem?
To help you get up to speed more quickly, New Relic University has scheduled a series of free webinars this month:
- Getting Started with New Relic APM, April 7, 10 a.m. EST
- Using New Relic APM to Monitor Performance and Availability, April 9, 1 p.m. EST
- New Relic APM Power User Tips and Tricks, April 21, 1 p.m. EST
- Getting Started with New Relic Insights, April 23, 4 p.m. EST
Attend all four, or just those that interest you. If you can’t attend a webinar live, you can register anyway; you’ll receive a link to a recording of the event to view at your convenience.
For more information on New Relic training, visit the New Relic University page, where you’ll find a list of upcoming webinars, and can view on-demand training videos.
Note: Event dates are subject to change without notice.