Even if you are already using New Relic APM to monitor the performance of your Web applications, there may be advanced features and capabilities of this powerful tool that you aren’t using to full effect. To help you get the most out of tools like New Relic APM and New Relic Insights, New Relic University is offering a series of free, informative webinars this month:
- Getting Started with New Relic APM, May 5, 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST)
- Using New Relic APM to Monitor Performance and Availability, May 7, 4 p.m. EST (1 p.m. PST)
- New Relic APM Power User Tips and Tricks, May 19, 10 a.m. EST (7 a.m. PST)
- Getting Started with New Relic Insights, May 21, 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST)
We invite you to join us and get answers to questions such as:
- How can I use New Relic to troubleshoot performance problems?
- How can I do things like create custom dashboards and configure alerts?
- How can I set New Relic to notify me when my application is having a problem?
- How do I use advanced features such as thread profiling, deployment tracking, and server monitoring?
- What is New Relic Query Language (NRQL) and how can I use it to create queries?
- How can New Relic help me identify which servers need my attention?
Register today! Attend all four or just the sessions that interest you. If you can’t attend a webinar live, you can register anyway; you’ll receive a link to a recording of the event to view at your convenience.
For more information on New Relic training, visit the New Relic University page, where you can find a list of upcoming webinars and view on-demand training videos.
Note: Event dates are subject to change without notice.