Even if you are already using New Relic APM to monitor the performance of your Web applications, there may be advanced features and capabilities of this powerful tool that you aren’t using to full effect. To help you get the most out of tools like New Relic APM, New Relic Insights, and New Relic Browser, this month New Relic University is offering a series of free, informative webinars:
- Getting Started with New Relic Application Performance Monitoring (APM), March 8, 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT)
- New Relic APM Power User Tips & Tricks, March 10, 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT)
- SECOND SESSION: Getting Started with New Relic APM, March 17, 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT)
- Improving Performance with Mobile Monitoring, Mar. 22, 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT)
- Getting Started with New Relic Browser, March 24, 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT)
- Getting Started with New Relic Synthetics, March 29, 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT)
We invite you to join us and get answers to questions such as:
- How can I use New Relic to troubleshoot performance problems?
- How can I do things like create custom dashboards and configure alerts?
- How can I set New Relic to notify me when my application is having a problem?
- How do I use advanced features such as thread profiling, deployment tracking, and server monitoring?
- What is New Relic Query Language (NRQL) and how can I use it to create queries?
- How can New Relic help me identify which servers need my attention?
Register today! Attend all sessions or just those that interest you. If you can’t attend a webinar live, you can register anyway; you’ll receive a link to a recording of the event to view at your convenience.
New Relic University
For more information on New Relic training, visit the new and improved New Relic University page, where you can find a list of upcoming webcasts and view a full library of self-guided product courses.
Note: Event dates are subject to change without notice.