In this monthly series, we share interesting news, content and upcoming events from our partners. This month’s spotlight includes content from Percona, Acquia, BlazeMeter, OneLogin, and some of our new partners.
* Join us at the Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo. The Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo is a unique opportunity to network with the largest gathering of MySQL community members at a single conference.
* Check out Acquia’s webinar, How to Scale MySQL in Support of Drupal. This presentation will describe horizontally scaling MySQL in a way that allows elastically-scalable read and write capacity while maintaining 100% compatibility with existing Drupal core and contrib modules.
* Learn all about BlazeMeter’s new mobile testing features, and find out how to easily and realistically test mobile apps and websites. And check out the webinar recap from Load Testing for Mobile Websites and Apps (made easy).
* OneLogin talks about the 12 Questions You Must Ask Your Cloud SSO IAM Vendor.
Our partner ecosystem continues to grow! Learn more about our latest partners:
* Our latest partner is Cloud Provider, the Dutch cloud hosting and IaaS provider. The company offers its clients and resellers scalable, on-demand server infrastructure for their websites and applications. All Cloud Provider customers get New Relic Standard free of charge to monitor and optimize their web applications. Learn how to activate and install New Relic on the Cloud Provider platform.