It’s official – we have selected our 10 FutureStack scholarship recipients! As part of New Relic’s commitment to increase diversity across the technology industry, scholarships have been awarded to outstanding candidates hailing from developer-centric community groups with a strong focus on enhancing diversity in tech.
At FutureStack, scholarship attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the future of application technology, software development and developer culture, while also networking with New Relic mentors, partner sponsors, hiring managers and other industry influencers. The conference will be an inspirational playground for our scholarship recipients to discuss, debate and define how modern software is evolving today and in the years to come. Join us in congratulating the below recipients:
- – Evangelos Kramis, App Academy
- – Momoko Saunders, App Camp for Girls
- – Anne Brown, Freelance Developer
- – Gloria Kimbwala, Geek Girl
- – Selby Walker, Hack Reactor
- – Jessica Mong, Hackbright Academy
- – Christina Holly, Ladies Learning to Code Toronto
- – Katie Leonard, Portland Code School
- – Anne Thessen, PyLadies Boston
- – Jen Diamond, Rails Girls Summer of Code
Over the coming weeks, be sure to check back as we will be kicking off a scholarship spotlight series with exclusive interviews with each winner.