Integrating & Extending the New Relic Platform: APIs, Plugins, and More!
Monday, February 8, 2016 @ 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT)
Wondering how to use New Relic integrations and APIs to drive real-time insights into your business? Join New Relic Senior Product Manager Cooper Marcus and Developer Advocate Clay Smith on Monday, February 8th, for a free, informative webinar.
Cooper and Clay will discuss:
- Off-the-shelf integrations—Plugins and more
- New Relic API setup—how to enable access and create API keys for your applications
- Using the New Relic API Explorer—how to execute complex API queries and see responses directly in the browser
- Building your own integrations—how to write code that uses New Relic’s REST API with a practical example
- Sending custom data to New Relic Insights and creating visualizations
This webinar is designed to leave you feeling empowered to try existing integrations, excited to build new ones, and motivated to make the New Relic Platform your own.
Don’t miss this free and informative session. Register today!
Webinar: Integrating & Extending the New Relic Platform: APIs, Plugins, and More!
Monday, Feb. 8, 2016
2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT)
Note: Event dates, participants, and topics are subject to change without notice.