Have you recently deployed New Relic APM and want to know how to use it more effectively? Have you been using APM for a while, but you’re largely self-taught and want to make sure you’re doing it right? Would you like other teams within your company to better understand the value of New Relic APM?
If so, have we got a deal for you: Join us this Thursday, March 5, for a free, 90-minute webinar titled Getting Started with New Relic APM. In this live, interactive session you’ll learn
- How New Relic collects application metrics;
- What Apdex is and how it is calculated;
- How to use New Relic to troubleshoot performance issues;
- How to configure alerts and availability monitoring;
- How to create custom dashboards; and
- Answers to your own specific questions.
Even if you can’t attend the webinar live, don’t worry. It makes sense to register anyway; we’ll send you a link to a recording of the event to view at your convenience.
For more information on New Relic training, visit the New Relic University page, where you’ll find a list of upcoming webinars and can view on-demand training videos.
This webinar begins promptly at 1 p.m. Eastern Time (10 a.m. Pacific) on Thursday, March 5. Register today!