We’ve been busy assembling a stellar lineup of speakers for FutureStack14, with representatives from some of the world’s most innovative organizations, including Code.org, Etsy, GitHub, Nordstrom, and many more.
We’re still adding compelling, high-profile speakers to the roster, but here are some of the amazing luminaries that have already committed to speak at the event:
- Lew Cirne, CEO and Founder, New Relic
- Hadi Partovi, President and Co-Founder, Code.org
- Daniel Schauenberg, Infrastructure Toolsmith, Etsy
- Jason Calacanis, CEO and Founder, Inside.com
- JD Maturen, Engineer, GitHub
- Patrick Lightbody, VP of Product, New Relic
- Raj Murali, Manager, ERP development, HauteLook | Nordstrom
- Ward Cunningham, Wiki Inventor, Staff Engineer, New Relic
- Mark Shaw, CTO and Co-Founder, Strava
Look for even more speakers to be announced soon…
Three tracks running
This year FutureStack14 will feature three separate tracks: The New Relic Track, the Technology Track and the Hallway Track.
The New Relic track will give you the opportunity to learn from the people who build the products you love and use. We’ll do technical deep dives into APM, Mobile, Insights, Servers, Browser, Platform, alerting, and more. You’ll hear specific use cases and get insightful tips from New Relic customers.
The Technology Track offers the opportunity to learn from the tinkerers, the thinkers, and the coders as they discuss the ways they’re using software and data to make personal, product, business, and technical decisions. Whether you’re a hardcore techie or an executive at a Fortune 500 company, you’ll find these talks riveting and relevant to aspects of both your personal and professional life. Take a look at talks from last year’s event.
The Hallway Track is an unofficial, crowd-sourced track where you’ll have the opportunity to help pick the topics – or maybe even become one of the speakers.
Don’t forget to purchase your discounted Alpha tickets to FutureStack14 now, available through July 25th.