New Relic’s flagship FutureStack conference has become a go-to gathering for the visionary data nerds who are building, running, and (re)defining the world of software. And with the first slate of high-profile speakers announced today, FutureStack15, scheduled for November 11-13 in San Francisco, promises to be our best event ever.
In addition to New Relic CEO Lew Cirne and Group VP of Product Management Patrick Lightbody, our stages at the famed Fairmont San Francisco hotel will be graced by a full roster of New Relic experts, from top execs to in-the-trenches developers—as well as an all-star lineup of modern software visionaries and practitioners, including:
- Paul Cheesbrough, Chief Technology Officer at News Corp, publisher of The Wall Street Journal, The Times of London, and many other well-known media properties
- Colin Bodell, Executive VP and CTO at legendary publishing company Time, Inc.
- Maria Brinas-Dobrowski, Technical Architect Consultant for giant retailer Target
- Dave Rochwerger, Director of Engineering, Agent Platform Products, at online real estate leader Zillow Group
- Chad Berkley, Chief Technology Officer at flight-data services company FlightStats
- Eric Peterson, Manager, Marketing Systems Engineering at business intelligence and analytics provider Tableau
- Gene Kim, leading DevOps expert, award-winning coauthor of The Phoenix Project, and founder of Tripwire
Put it all together, and more than 1,200 developers, IT experts, and technologists will enjoy access to presentations across four tracks:
- Architecture Track: What is the future stack? This track covers emerging architecture and how it is powering software.
- People & Process Track: This track examines what it takes to create and run the future stack.
- New Relic Track: Exploring the capabilities of Software Analytics for powering your future stack.
- Hacker Lounge Track: Informal crowd-sourced talks from FutureStack attendees and our global user groups.
And for hands-on learning about New Relic APM, don’t miss the inaugural APM Essentials Bootcamp—a full day of intensive training designed to jump-start your APM skills—to be held on Wednesday, Nov. 11, before the rest of FutureStack swings into gear. The Bootcamp is free with your FutureStack registration, but space is limited so sign up today! (More on the AMP Bootcamp coming soon.)
Much more to come!
Of course, this is only the beginning. In the coming weeks we’ll be announcing additional speakers, the kind of world-class entertainment New Relic events are known for, top-tier sponsors, and new presentation tracks designed to help you learn, develop new approaches, and challenge your thinking.
Don’t miss out! FutureStack15 early bird pricing ends September 1!
Tickets are just $895 when you buy now—but hurry, pricing goes up in two weeks!
Note: Event dates, speakers, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fairmont Hotel photo courtesy of Fairmont San Francisco.