Since the first FutureStack in 2013, our annual conference has become the go-to gathering for the teams responsible for building and running modern digital businesses. At first it was mostly developers who attended—and now they’re being joined by operations managers and DevOps teams, site reliability engineers, and digital leaders of all kinds. FutureStack keeps getting bigger and better because the community of people who rely on data as a strategic decision-making tool grows every year.
After expanding FutureStack to multiple locations in 2016, this year we’ve extended FutureStack to new places to make it even easier for more people to attend. In total, the FutureStack Global Tour will be making five stops around the world—so mark your calendars now and get ready to experience “Digital Intelligence at Cloud Scale”!
Global 1-day events
We’ll be hosting single-day events in London, Berlin, Sydney, and San Francisco, with morning presentations from thought leaders and afternoon training sessions:
NYC 2-day flagship event
Our flagship FutureStack Global event, meanwhile, will take place over two days in New York City with four discrete tracks of content covering all aspects of developing and delivering world-class digital experiences:
- New York City: September 13-14, 2017
Digital intelligence at cloud scale
The 2017 theme for FutureStack is “Digital Intelligence at Cloud Scale.” Our keynotes and sessions will focus on four main tracks under this overarching message:
- DevOps in the Enterprise: Designed specifically for IT operations and developers who are just getting started with DevOps practices, or moving from departmental to enterprise deployments of the New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform for application and infrastructure performance monitoring.
- Digital Moments of Truth: For operations leaders, CTOs, and Chief Digital Officers looking to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives and learn how industry leaders are delivering better digital customer experiences when it matters most.
- Dynamic Infrastructure Monitoring: This track features sessions focused on New Relic Infrastructure—what it is, how it’s being deployed, and how to deliver full-stack visibility with our fastest-growing product.
- Analytics Everywhere: This track focuses on the power of real-time analytics dashboards for operations and product owners, including what’s new in New Relic Insights and how our customers are using data to tackle their challenges.
Whether you’re maintaining and monitoring dynamic applications and infrastructure, designing high-performance microservices, building cloud-native apps, or managing all these pieces in a modern digital enterprise—FutureStack is the place to find out what’s new, what’s changing, and how to prepare for what lies ahead.
Hands-on training, too!
In addition to world-class thought leadership, each event on the FutureStack Global Tour will feature laptop-open New Relic workshops, where you can gain expert guidance from New Relic University instructors. Operations folks, site reliability engineers, developers, product owners, and other technical practitioners can all learn valuable New Relic tips and insights from these half-day training sessions.
Registration is live for London, Berlin, and New York City
In London we have a robust agenda and a stellar speaker lineup, including Piers Linney, British entrepreneur and former “Dragon” on BBC Two’s business series Dragons’ Den; Anne Marie Neatham, COO of online supermarket Ocado; Lee Atchison, New Relic senior director of strategic architecture and author of Architecting for Scale; and Patrick Lightbody, New Relic SVP of product management.
For all the latest details on the speakers, agenda, and to reserve your spot, visit futurestack.com now!
Donations and admission
As part of our ongoing support for non-profit organizations, in lieu of a registration fee for FutureStack in London and Berlin, we are asking attendees for an optional donation in support of Learning to Work, a U.K. charity that helps support the development of more than 18,000 young people each year. All proceeds from FutureStack: Berlin will be donated to the social work organization Gangway e.V.
For FutureStack: New York, Super Early Bird pricing is available for just $395 (save $300!) until June 1st. Alumni pricing for attendees of FutureStack15 or FutureStack16 in San Francisco or New York is also just $395. Register now!
Call for participation
We’re looking for the best and brightest digital business leaders, professionals, and practitioners to take the stage at FutureStack! Submit your talk for consideration and you could present in front of hundreds of industry peers and luminaries.
No matter which city event you attend, this year’s FutureStack is shaping up to be even more valuable and action-packed than ever before. The FutureStack Global Tour is the perfect opportunity to scale up your digital intelligence in the cloud. We can’t wait to see you there!
Note: Event dates, speakers, and schedules are subject to change without notice.