Hot on the heels of our wildly successful FutureStack: London event, New Relic is headed to Germany! FutureStack: Berlin, the Central European edition of our global user conference, will be held on 22 June, 2017, at andel’s by Vienna House Berlin.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Digital Intelligence at Cloud Scale.” FutureStack: Berlin is your opportunity to attend fascinating talks from industry thought leaders, gain new perspectives on digital intelligence for the modern technology stack, hear real-world success stories from top brands, and learn practical knowledge for building and running a modern digital business.
Berlin has seen a tremendous amount of investment in startups and innovation—€2.4 billion in venture capital in 2015, according to Ernst & Young. It is home to some of the most innovative companies in Europe, such as Rocket Internet, Zalando, SoundCloud, and Delivery Hero. Many larger enterprises, like German rail company Deutsche Bahn and Siemens AG, also have a significant presence in the city. With all of this energy and momentum, we believe that Berlin is the perfect setting for the German edition of our FutureStack event series.
Great lineup of speakers
We are excited to announce the following special customer and partner speakers at FutureStack: Berlin, representing some of the most innovative enterprises in Central Europe:
- Rob Ginda, Head of Online Shops Web Development, 21sportsgroup
- Hans Gruber, CIO, Verivox
- Kai Hannemann, Vorstand CIO, Lotto24
- Jan Kunzmann, System Owner, erasys GmbH
- Gerald Madlmayr, Performance Manager, 1 Media
- Faiz Parkar, Product Marketing, Pivotal Software
- Albert Stepanyan, Chief Technical Officer, Allianz X GmbH
Lew Cirne, CEO and Founder of New Relic, will deliver a keynote presentation on the company’s vision for digital intelligence and showcase New Relic’s latest innovations. Attendees will learn how to gain deep visibility and analytic insight into their customer experience, application performance, and dynamic infrastructure—and explore how to use that knowledge to drive business results.
In addition to Lew, many New Relic engineering and product management leaders will present on a variety of tech topics:
- Alberto Gomez, Principal Product Manager Cloud Infrastructure, and Ramon Guiu, Principal Product Manager, will give a presentation on full-stack visibility with New Relic Infrastructure.
- Lee Atchison, Senior Director of Strategic Architecture, will detail best practices in architecting for scale.
- Todd Etchieson, VP of Product Management, Client-Side Analytics, will cover Events, Metrics, Traces, and Why You Need All Three.
- Matthew Flaming, VP of Engineering, and Beth Long, Software Engineer, will discuss how New Relic’s reliability practices have evolved in response to the pressures of rapid growth at massive scale.
- Nadya Duke Boone, Senior Product Manager, will share what’s next with the New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform.
Training has become one of the most popular parts of our FutureStack conferences, and FutureStack: Berlin will feature dedicated, laptop-open instruction sessions to boost your New Relic product skills, led by experienced technical trainers.
The training sessions at our Berlin event will include “End-to-End With New Relic: Full Stack Monitoring of Your Digital Experience” and “Insight into Insights: A Masterclass in Analytics.”
Closing party and reception
After a full day of engaging talks, illuminating insights, and empowering training, be sure to join your fellow delegates for an evening of great food and drink, interactive games, and networking opportunities. We’ll have local specialities like currywurst and, of course, plenty of beer!
Donation for admission
In lieu of a registration fee for FutureStack: Berlin, we are asking attendees to make an optional donation in support of the social work organization Gangway, which helps adult and youths living on the streets of Berlin.
If you are a leader of a digital business, I am confident that you will get tremendous value from attending FutureStack: Berlin. Our FutureStack: London event sold out and and we are seeing similar demand in Berlin. We hope you will visit www.futurestack.com and register here before it’s too late!
Want to see what you’d be missing if you didn’t attend? Check out this recap of FutureStack: London:
Note: Event dates, speakers, and schedules are subject to change without notice.