FutureStack14, New Relic’s second annual user and technology conference isn’t just for technologists and data nerds. The unique two-day conference offers business leaders an insider’s view of what today’s most disruptive companies are doing with data and software—and how they accomplish it.
From learning about DevOps, today’s hottest trend that’s already changing the way your company’s developers and IT staffers work, to getting the technical essentials that you can use immediately to communicate with your technology leaders more effectively, you’ll find plenty of FutureStack14 sessions that can help you be a better leader right now.
Taking care of business
That’s why industry veterans from companies like GoPro, GE Capital, Twitter, Nordstromrack.com | HauteLook, Adobe, New Relic, and many more will be there, and why you should too.
Business leaders will be able to:
- Learn performance best practices and new ways of maintaining—and improving—IT in complex, modern software architectures.
- Discover useful DevOps tips regardless of whether you are an IT expert or a high-level business leader just getting up to speed.
- Understand analytics and how data-driven companies are overcoming today’s big data challenges—so you can do the same.
- Get technical information that will help you talk to and work with your company’s technical leaders.
- Network with executives and fellow business leaders from cutting-edge companies. In addition to more than 1,000 attendees, speakers include Adobe’s Colleen Berube, GE Capital’s Matt Merchant, Dow Jones’ Stephen Orban, Airbnb’s Elena Grewal, and many other innovators.
Last year’s attendee breakdown
Business leaders, innovators, and leading technologists attended FutureStack13 last year.
The inside track
In addition to the New Relic Track and the Keynote & Technology Track, the way cool new Hallway Track is an “unconference” built on attendee-curated presentations on the topics that you choose. Everyone who registers will get a chance to vote on the proposed Hallway Track talks to help create an event that meets your needs.
The big picture
Specifically, to get a clear view of where business technology is headed, don’t miss New Relic founder and CEO Lew Cirne’s opening keynote. Following Lew’s speech, the Wall Street Journal’s Don Clark will lead a panel of business and technology disruptors discussing How Innovative Technology is Changing the Way Traditional Industries Operate. And if you’re curious how GoPro got so big, check out Charles Prober’s talk, Behind the Lens: The GoPro Story.
More than just conference sessions
The jam-packed FutureStack14 agenda is only part of the event’s value to business leaders. You’ll also get a chance to interact informally with the best and brightest over delicious Four Barrel coffee in our Hacker Lounge and at our exclusive kick-off party at San Francisco’s iconic Warfield Theater featuring the innovative band OK Go!