We’re beyond excited to announce our first batch of confirmed speakers for FutureStack, New Relic’s first-ever user conference in San Francisco, October 24th – 25th. This will be an opportunity to meet other developers, technologists and creatives who are building the future of modern software.
Along with technical deep dives from New Relic’s own, you’ll hear from both industry leaders and disruptors on how we can craft the tools and culture we need to build game-changing user experiences.
Our speakers can usually be found manning the front lines of tech, where they are pushing the limits of innovation and using software to solve some of our most pressing challenges. Without further ado, we’d like to present:
- Hilary Mason, Data Scientist in Residence at Accel Partners
- Simone Brunozzi, Senior Technology Evangelist at Amazon
- Artur Bergman, Founder and CEO of Fastly
- Chris Martin, VP of Engineering at Pandora
- Peter Van Hardenberg, General Manager at Heroku
- Patrick Dunnum, Streaming Eagle at GitHub
- Ben Hindman, Runtime Systems Engineer at Twitter
Of course, there are more. Don’t miss our full list of confirmed speakers from Microsoft, Gilt Group, Loggly, Joyent, CURE International, and others. We’ll be rounding out this group in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for additions.
If you like what you’ve seen so far, Register Here and take a look at what’s in store.
This is the first of many FutureStack posts leading up to the conference. Follow along here and at #FS13 to hear from our esteemed speakers and get sneak peaks of the cool stuff we have planned.