Join us this Wednesday, June 26 for a free webinar on ‘Engaging Mobile Users: Maintaining Relationships After the Download‘. GigaOm Research analysts Mike Wolf, Larry Cornett and Derek Kerton will join our own Bill Hodak for a for a roundtable discussion that addresses these questions:
* What abandonment risks are unique to mobile applications?
* What kinds of application, network and system information can businesses gather?
* What are the privacy and regulatory concerns of gathering such information?
* How should application developers use customer data to prioritize improvements and outreach?
* Can developers use mobile data to address risks before they become problems?
The webinar starts this Wednesday, June 26 at 10 am PT / 12 noon CT / 1 pm ET. Space is limited, so make sure you reserve your spot today.
See you there!