Attention all PHP developers and Drupal enthusiasts: DrupalCon Austin 2014 is just around the corner. If you’re going, the New Relic team hopes to see you there!
As a Gold sponsor of the conference, we’ll be there for most of the event from June 2-5, 2014, so be sure to stop by Booth #403 to chat and pick up one of our popular new t-shirts. While you’re there, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about things like:
- Support for popular PHP frameworks
- JS error reporting and AJAX timing
- Code-level diagnostics
- Key business transactions
- User satisfaction metrics with Apdex
New Relic’s PHP team will also be speaking in two separate sessions. Adam Harvey, a software developer working on our PHP agent, will first be speaking on Wednesday, June 4 at 5pm on the topic, “Life on the Bleeding Edge: Tracking New PHP Versions.” In the talk, he’ll demonstrate a number of potential approaches for tracking stable and development versions of PHP, along with other best practices related to PHP code testing.
On Thursday, June 5 at 1:30pm, Belinda Runkle, engineering manager on New Relic’s Agents team, will be revealing, “What Every PM Should Know about Web App Security.” Security is a hot topic these days, and if you’re a project manager, all the more reason to stop by for this introductory talk.
And finally, one more thing to add to your DrupalCon agenda: the after party on Wednesday, June 4. New Relic will be co-sponsoring the event with Pantheon. Stop by for drinks, music, networking, and all-around fun! See below for party details:
- WHEN: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 from 6-10pm
- WHERE: Bangers Sausage House and Beer Garden, 81 Rainey St., Austin, TX 78701
- REGISTER: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/drupalcon-party-hosted-by-pantheon-and-new-relic-tickets-11625677715
We hope to see you there!!