If you were unable to make it to FutureStack15 last November in San Francisco, now’s your chance to experience the excitement of an industry-leading New Relic technology event. We are excited to announce the New Relic London Summit, which will be held on Wednesday, 17th February, 2016, at the beautiful Ham Yard Hotel in London.
From the stack to the container, the code to the cloud—join the developers, IT leaders, and technologists who are building, running, and (re)defining the world of modern software.
Whether you’re in DevOps, IT operations, engineering, e-commerce, or application support, you don’t want to miss the summit’s inspiring keynotes and discussions on topics ranging from microservices and containers to cloud adoption, software analytics, mobile apps, and more!
Following a welcome breakfast, the opening keynote will be delivered by Robson Grieve, Chief Marketing Officer of New Relic. “We’re excited to host our first New Relic London Summit, featuring presenters from some of our most innovative customers who will share different approaches to solving the pressing challenges facing today’s digital businesses,” says Robson. “In addition, members of New Relic’s team will share what we have learned about building great DevOps teams, measuring app performance, and continuously improving the user experience.”
The stellar roster of confirmed presenters includes:
- Mark Holt, Chief Technology Officer of Trainline: “From Application Metrics to Customer Experience Metrics.”
- Myles Milston, Chief Technology Officer of Colossus Bets: “Monitoring a Global Sports Betting System.”
- Howard van Rooijen, Co-Founder, endjin: “When Applications Become the Business: From Chaos, Through Fear, to Confidence.”
- Todd Etchieson, New Relic VP of Customer Analytics: The Latest Features and Capabilities of the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud.
- Alice Goldfuss, New Relic Site Reliability Engineer: “Scalable Meatfrastructure: Building Stable DevOps Teams.”
- Abner Germanow, New Relic Senior Director of Solutions Marketing: “Software Without Measurement Is a Fail.”
- Andrew Savory, New Relic Technical Account Manager: “Creating an Awesome Customer Experience.”
After the formal presentations are complete, attendees are invited to join us for an evening of networking and fun at an exclusive post-conference party (including ten pin bowling!).
Due to overwhelming demand, we have added additional seating space for attendees, but space is filling up fast. Register today!
Attendance to this all-day event is free of charge.
Venue: Ham Yard Hotel
1 Ham Yard, London W1D 7DT
Transport: The Ham Yard Hotel is located near Piccadilly Circus Underground Station. Map
Another event in London
Be sure to also catch New Relic at the PHP UK Conference at The Brewery, London, 18-19 February. New Relic Senior Software Engineer Adam Harvey will give his talk “Welcome to the New Age: Porting Extensions to PHP 7” on Friday at 16:00.
Note: Event dates, participants, and topics are subject to change without notice.