– Darren Jones tells us why you should consider using both Rails and Sinatra for Ruby development.
– Ben Curtis describes how he deployed New Relic’s Server Monitoring feature with Chef.
– Robert Booth of Zenoss tells what DevOps and Borat have in common.
– InfoWorld digs deeper into the open source versus commercial app server debate.
– Romiko Derbynew discusses Neo4j application performance profiling with New Relic.
– Pantheon gives their perspective on our recent partnership
– Randall Degges gives his reflections on Waza, Heroku’s developer event.
– Application Development Trends eulogizes the single-language developer.