What comes to mind when you think of Barcelona, Spain?
For most people, it’s probably Gaudí’s amazing Sagrada Família church. Or maybe the city’s iconic football (soccer) club or its delicious regional cuisine. For techies, it’s also the home of the giant Mobile World Congress every winter.
Here at New Relic, we also think of Barcelona as a vibrant European tech hub and a great place to work as a software developer. That’s why we’re expanding our Barcelona office—established last year with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup based there focused on the data-visualization market—into our new European Development Center.
As our EMEA revenues have increased by 94% year-over-year from fiscal year 2014 to fiscal year 2015, we’re working on building a top-notch tech team in the Catalan capital. Our goal is to give our Barcelona team members opportunities to
- Work on the entire technology stack.
- Tackle complex problems at large scales with high availability standard.
- Help build complex but beautiful and intuitive UI/UX, with a focus on data integration (the ability to integrate business-oriented data from leading SaaS application sources) and data visualization.
- Be an important part of a talented and experienced international team with a direct impact across engineering and business teams.
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to help shape and grow the New Relic European Development Center.
- Work in a startup-like environment that’s also part of a public company.
- Live and work in one of the most beautiful and historic cities in the world that’s fostering a growing community of software talent, technical schools, and networking events.
Barcelona is a world-class city, and we think it’s the perfect location to build a world-class development team. We hope you think so, too!
New Relic is focused on hiring technical talent from across Europe to continue to grow its Barcelona office. For more information about working at New Relic, check out our Careers page and job listings.