It’s What’s Inside That Counts: New Relic’s App-centric Docker Monitoring
Thursday, Aug. 6, 2015 @ 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT)
From your app to the container, and the container to your server, New Relic offers you full visibility into the performance of containerized applications with Docker.
Join New Relic Engineering Manager Adam Larson for this 60-minute, introductory-level webinar. Adam will discuss:
- The challenges of monitoring with Docker
- The problems Docker solves and why they matter
- How New Relic approached our Docker monitoring solution
- Viewing Docker containers in a context that matters
- Traversing between apps and servers with Docker in the middle
- Troubleshooting common issues with Docker
- And more!
- How to try this out for yourself
There will also be a live Q&A session at the end of webinar so you will have the opportunity to get your Docker-related questions answered.
Win a Docker Book!
Don’t miss out: Follow the link below to register now.
Webinar: It’s What’s Inside That Counts: New Relic’s App-centric Docker Monitoring
Thursday, Aug. 6, 2015
2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT)
Note: Event dates, participants, and topics are subject to change without notice.