In this week’s news, we look at RUM, Node.js 0.8 and more.
* The Atlantic interviews the developers behind Obama’s campaign website.
* Steve Sounders compares RUM and synthetic page load times.
* Node.js News reports on the performance improvements in Node.js 0.8.
* Slides from the November W3C workshop on web performance have been posted.
* Fresh Squeezed talks about web performance in their latest podcast.
* Joshua Bixby looks at RUM usage by the top eCommerce websites.
* Matt O’Keefe examines monitoring and big data at eBay.
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of New Relic. Any solutions offered by the author are environment-specific and not part of the commercial solutions or support offered by New Relic. Please join us exclusively at the Explorer’s Hub (discuss.newrelic.com) for questions and support related to this blog post. This blog may contain links to content on third-party sites. By providing such links, New Relic does not adopt, guarantee, approve or endorse the information, views or products available on such sites.
Interested in writing for New Relic Blog? Send us a pitch!