In this week’s news, we learn how to tie web performance to human behavior, check in on the Build Windows Conference and more.
* Mike Brittain gives us a behind the scenes look at Etsy’s mobile and web performance challenges.
* SOASTA’s Buddy Brewer looks at how you can tie web performance to human behavior.
*Scott Guthrie, Corporate VP of Microsoft’s Server and Tools Business, demos New Relic in his keynote from the second day of #BldWin.
* In his Build Windows presentation, Jatinder Mann shares 50 performance tricks to make your HTML5 apps faster.
* Guy Podjarny looks at the negative impact responsive web design can have on your site’s performance.
* When it comes to web performance, does one size really fit all?
* Hurricane Sandy takes down data centers across the Northeast.
* Chris Love shares image tricks you can use to optimize your web performance.
* This tutorial shows you how to set up New Relic on 30loops.