In this week’s news, we look at top 10 MySQL mistakes made by PHP developers and get news from our partners.
* Justin Garret explains how IE10 boosts site performance with HTML5.
* Sitepoint lists the top 10 MySQL mistakes made by PHP developers.
* Guy Podjary revisits his SPDY Benchmark post.
* Blazing Cloud has a great write up of our GetLeanSF event with Eric Ries.
* Steven Bartholomew released a Ruby gem that adds New Relic instrumentation for Moped/Mongoid 3.
* Grig Gehorghlu describes his experiences with the Joyent Cloud API.
* Joshua Bixby looks back at his favorite sessions from past Velocity conferences.
* Heroku announces that Cedar is now its default stack.