In this latest installment, we revisit the golden rule of web performance, why New Relic is your secret weapon, and more.
– nettuts+ describes why New Relic is your secret weapon.
– Strangeloop shows how site performance problems plague Valentine’s Day shoppers.
– Etsy’s Chad Dickerson describes his philosophical approach to continuous deployment.
– Daniel Doubrovkine documents New Relic performance instrumentation with Grape.
– Steve Souders revisits the golden rule of web performance.
– Dries Buytaert discusses the future of Drupal.
– J.D. Warren gives a unique approach to continuous integration server monitoring.
– Rob Yurkowski argues that Ruby on Rails is not for beginners.