In this week’s community news, we get tips for speeding up the mobile web, ask why eCommerce sites are slower than last year and more.
* Steve Souders looks at how fast we really are in his slides from the HTML5 Conference.
* The Web Performance Today podcasts talks CDNs with guest Aaron Peters.
* Adams Wiggins, CTO and Co-Founder of Heroku, publishes an extensive FAQ on routing and web performance on Heroku.
* Anselm Hannemann describes why he uses a CDN for static files on GitHub.
* Harry Roberts has a few tips for designers and developers to make their frontends even faster.
* Joshua Bixby wonders why eCommerce sites are slower than they were last year.
* Johan Johansson shares tips for making your website faster on mobile devices.
* Intechnica looks at the worst 15 web performance nightmares and the damage they caused.