In our first Community News roundup of 2013, we get predictions for the new year, look back at 2012 find out to optimize a page for different network conditions.
* Steve Sounders explains how to create a performance culture.
* The Obama for America tech team talks about winning, disrupting and sticking to basics.
* Joshua Bixby looks at what site owners can expect in 2013 and shares his top ten web performance links for 2012.
* Our partner Engine Yard looks at tracking request latency in New Relic.
* HTML 5 Doctor interviews Ian Hickson.
* Yoav Weiss talks about the best ways to optimize a page for different network conditions.
* Stoyan Stefanov digs into the HTTP archive.
* Chris Kelly looks at the future of mobile browsing.
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of New Relic. Any solutions offered by the author are environment-specific and not part of the commercial solutions or support offered by New Relic. Please join us exclusively at the Explorer’s Hub (discuss.newrelic.com) for questions and support related to this blog post. This blog may contain links to content on third-party sites. By providing such links, New Relic does not adopt, guarantee, approve or endorse the information, views or products available on such sites.
Interested in writing for New Relic Blog? Send us a pitch!