This week’s community news explains how businesses are really using APIs, has more predictions for 2012, and contains helpful tips from our partners.
– Engine Yard’s Ines Sombra gives us best practices for Mongo DB.
– The Verge spends 5 minutes with Robert Scoble.
– A recent report by Mobile Cloud Computing explains why the mobile cloud will generate more than $45 Billion by 2016.
– Apigee and Read Write Web tell us why businesses are embracing APIs for app integration, not social.
– Joyent gives us their latest installment on how to scale WordPress on the Joyent Cloud.
– O’Reilly offers 6 API predicitions for 2012.
– Rackspace shares their tips for organizations heading to the cloud.
– Joe Brockmeier prognosticates about the cloud in 2012.
– Estelle Weyl explains 10 factors you should consider when designing user interfaces for mobile devices.