In this week’s roundup find out how to speed up your website, look at how Ruby, PHP and Python stack up, and learn the new rules for enterprise applications.
– The Website Performance Alliance takes a look at the top 100 ecommerce sites in the UK and describes five ways to speed up your website.
– An infographic from Udemy compares the history, success and employment stats for PHP, Ruby and Python.
– InfoWorld explains the new rules for enterprise apps.
– ReadWriteCloud describes how PaaS out performed expectations in 2011.
– Seriti Consulting shows how to avoid ‘web stress’ and keep customers on your site.
– GigaOm shares a CTO’s take on the cloud.
– Our partner Joyent wins $85 Million in new funding.
– Practical Cloud Computing analyzes the state of NoSQL in 2012.
– Romiko Derbynew shares a tutorial on getting started with Heroku Toolbelt/Neo4j on Windows.