In this week’s news, we take a journey into DevOps, look at the latest build of Node.js and get five inspiring PHP code snippets.
* CloudFlare explains why you should stop worrying about your time to first byte.
* Timothy Boronczyk gives us five inspiring and useful PHP code snippets.
* In his cookbook, David Joos provides an easy way to install the New Relic PHP agent and server monitor.
* Anders Abel shares what developer really think of operations.
* Matt Callahan gives a description of his journey into DevOps.
* Find out how the latest stable build of Node.js offers higher performance.
* Our partner Tier 3 shows how they incorporated New Relic into the Web Fabric service.