In this week’s roundup, we take a closer look at JRuby, Node.js and Pylons, hear from our partners, and more.
– @Hertling tells how he scaled a web app 1,000x in 3 days.
– Pat Shaughnessy takes us on a journey to the center of JRuby.
– Romiko Derbynew shows how he used New Relic to manage Neo4j app performance.
– Dr. Dobbs looks at Node.js adoption.
– Developer Guillermo Cruz describes how to setup New Relic on a Pylons app.
– RedMonk takes a look at the fragmentation of programming languages.
– SHOPULARITY founder, Jordan Holberg, describes how Joyent and New Relic helped get his business off the ground.
– O’Reilly Radar talks about the NoSQL movement.
– Our partner Engine Yard doubles their year over year revenue.
– Quora asks @SweetLew how New Relic first gained traction.
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of New Relic. Any solutions offered by the author are environment-specific and not part of the commercial solutions or support offered by New Relic. Please join us exclusively at the Explorer’s Hub (discuss.newrelic.com) for questions and support related to this blog post. This blog may contain links to content on third-party sites. By providing such links, New Relic does not adopt, guarantee, approve or endorse the information, views or products available on such sites.
Interested in writing for New Relic Blog? Send us a pitch!