In this week’s news, we learn 10 things you didn’t know Ruby could do and more.
* Bryan Hale shows how you can use Chef to add New Relic Server Monitoring.
* Ilya Grigorik describes how you can automate web performance with mod_pagespeed.
* Paolo Iannelli has a tutorial on how to configure Varnish with New Relic.
* James Edward Gray II shares 10 things you didn’t know Ruby could do.
* Ran Tavory illustrates how to use New Relic to monitor your Java applications.
* Stephen Connolly shares how he learned to stop worrying and love New Relic.
* Stephen Ludin explains what HTTP/2.0 is about and what it means to you.
* Graham Dumpleton takes a closer look at the WSGI specification.
* Girish Patangay walks through what a typical release process at Facebook looks like