Join us in January for Coding Forward — our three-city tour with the development team behind President Obama’s successful re-election campaign. The Obama for America team helped redefine how technology can make or break an election. You may have seen some of their groundbreaking efforts covered in Ars Technica, Mashable and more.
In the panel discussions, the OFA team will describe how they used big data tools to maximize campaign efficiency, volunteer engagement and voter outreach. They’ll also talk about how they built their team, their DevOps practices, and how they used a sophisticated cloud-based infrastructure to get the best results while keeping their costs under control.
* Scott VanDenPlas – DevOps Tech Lead
* Ryan Kolak – Lead Engineer, Narwhal Integration
* Nick Leeper – Lead Engineer, Finance/Fundraising
* Chris Gansen – Dashboard Tech Lead
* Jason Kunesh – Director of User Experience
Stops on the Coding Forward tour include:
Registration is free, but space is limited. So don’t forget to reserve your spot today.
See you there!