In this week’s news, we get web performance tips from SpeedAwarenessMonth.com and more.
* Planet Argon gives us the results for this year’s Rails Hosting Survey.
* Devon Hillard and Steve Hall will be making a presentation on New Relic and JMeter at the Boston Web Performance Meetup in September.
* SpeedAwarenessMonth.com is sharing the best tips to speed up your website.
* Etsy describes their logging strategy.
* Joshua Bixby looks at how browser usage varies throughout the day and week.
* Bugsnap shares how they use SPDY on their production Rails application.
* Lonely Planet explains why they’re changing their web performance strategy.