In this week’s community news, we learn how to regain control of CDNs and get best practices for DevOps.
* Joshua Bixby explains how to regain control of your site’s third-party content.
* Guy Podjamy share his slides on the performance implications of mobile design from his presentation at the San Francisco Web Performance Meetup.
* Amazon updates its Cloudfront CDN to handle dynamic, interactive web content.
* High Scalability compiles a list of the top 20 performance bottlenecks.
* Sasha Goldstein describes how to fit time for performance in the software development lifecycle.
* Steve Sounders explains why you should start creating your mobile presence as a web presence.
* John Allspaw, VP of Operation at Etsy, has some interesting insights into how good DevOps keeps you shipping your product.
* Patrick Debois, co-author of the upcoming DevOps Cookbooks, shares best practices for codifying DevOps.