This week we find out how to port New Relic integration to Drupal 7, learn why Joomla is making inroads into the enterprise, and more.
* Amazon CTO Werner Vogel describes why Amazon Web Services wants to support a thousand platforms.
* Drupal.org shows how to port New Relic integration to Drupal 7.
* Sam Saffron produces his ultimate list of web performance tools and resources.
* 37signals explains how they use event capturing to improve Basecamp page load times.
* Pablo Molnar from Mercado Libre shares slides from his presentation on key New Relic APIs.
* Adrian Cockcroft defines Netflix’s Ops, DevOps and NoOps strategies.
* Our friends at Heroku produce another great case study, this time on mutual customer Rapportive.
* EMC announces their acquisition of Pivotal Labs.
* The development team at OMGPOP share more tips for using New Relic, Redis and Resque.
* InfoWold explains why enterprises are embracing the Joomla open source content management system.