In this edition, we look at PHP and Ruby, hear from our partners, and find out why New Relic is one of the hottest companies in San Francisco.
– Our COO, Chris Cook, describes five things every SaaS start-up needs to know about scaling.
– Atlassian adds social collaboration features to JIRA 5.
– Golfingstat shares his experiences with New Relic.
– Developer Giorgio Seroni explains how to write clean code in PHP 5.4.
– Blitz talks about New Relic analytics.
– Our partners at AppFog are shaking off the grey and getting geared up for some fantastic events.
– Pat Shaughnessy asks if Ruby is interpreted or compiled.
– Noel Rappin shows the importance of controlling your development environment.
– Descubra por Jera ama New Relic.
– Find out why we’re one of the hottest companies in San Francisco.