In this week’s news, we look at how election websites fared this week, find out if your site is giving your customers stress and go on a quest for awesome mobile landing pages.
* Joshua Bixby asks if swing voters were swung by web performance.
* In Chicago, confused voters caused the city’s election site to crash on Tuesday.
* Tim Morrow explains what to do when web page speed isn’t enough.
* Brian Doll and Ilya Grigorik analyze millions of GitHub comments to find out what makes developers happy.
* Scott Brinker goes on a quest for awesome mobile landing pages.
* Strangeloop asks if your site is giving your customers stress.
* Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom explains why the speed of a product determines how much it will be used.
* Jonathan Klein shares Etsy’s latest site performance report.
* swesource shares a tutorial for setting up New Relic on JBoss AS7.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?