In this week’s news, we find out how to test your load times the old school way, set up deploy notifications with Tddium and New Relic, and more.
* Solano Labs explains how to set up deploy notifications with Tddium and New Relic.
* DZone has 21 links to Node.js tools, enhancements and libraries.
* So, you want to optimize Ruby. Charles Nutter tells you how to get started.
* Zane Claes describes how he optimized Node.js and MongoDB.
* Find out how to test your load times the old school way.
* CSS-Tricks shares four simple things you can do to make your website faster.
* Nicholas Zakas looks at why coding style matters.
* Podiobooks documents how they use New Relic to tune the performance of their Python application.
* Monitoring a Drupal site? @Drewish shows how to get better New Relic reporting on sites with Panels.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?