In this week’s news, we look at how social media site Fashiolista manages its app performance, revisit the browser wars and more.
* Thierry Schellenbach explains how Fashiolista manages its app performance.
* Code School launched its latest release of Rails for Zombies.
* Strangeloop revisits the browser wars to see which one dominates at work and at home.
*James Governor’s argues it’s the data, stupid.
* Joshua Bixby asks how do you calculate developer ROI?
* Our own Graham Dumpleton shares his slides from his PyCon AU session on debugging live Python web applications.
* Kristiono Setyad shares tips for making your code neater and your life easier.
* Steven Lott describes how he tuned the performance of a Python app to make it run in 1/100th of the time.
* Brad Frost looks at the performance of Obama’s and Romney’s mobile websites.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?