In this week’s news, we learn how Pinterest scaled their site, hear about three New Relic power features you might not have known about and more.
* Rails Machine explains how to use New Relic with Campfire.
* Pinterest engineers, Yashh Nelapati and Marty Weiner, describes the trials and tribulations of defining the technology stack behind the virtual pinboard site.
* Guy Podjarny explains why HTTP Pipelining is gaining renewed interest.
* Our own Chris Kelly details three New Relic power features you may not know about.
* Jonathan Klein shows how you can use RUM to measure the benefits of using a CDN.
* cloudControl shows how you can run load tests with New Relic and Blitz.io
* Ilya Grigorik why latency, not bandwidth, may be the constraining factor behind your site’s slow performance.
* Find out how Bleacher Report is preparing for an avalanche of Olympic traffic.
* From our webinar with Engine Yard, get six tips for improving your Ruby application performance.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?