In this week’s news, the FullContact team explains how they survived a DevOps nightmare, Alexander Podelko explains the right approach to mitigate app performance risks and more.
* Gonzalo Ayuso discusses five tips for improving your PHP performance.
* Engineer Leszek Ciesielski has tips for optimizing your site delivery size and performance.
* The FullContact team shares how they survived a DevOps nightmare.
* Alexander Podelko explains to use the right approach to mitigate app performance risks.
* Our own Adron Hall describes how to pick the right programming language for your next project.
* Joshua Bixby asks if its time to give up IE 8 as your default test scenario.
* Guy Podjamy discusses the performance implications of responsive web design.
* Cedexis shows how you can use New Relic data in your Openmix applications.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?