In this week’s community news, we look at responsive web design, revisit the Windows web browser wars and find out how much data is generated every minute.
* Ilya Grigorik gives tools, tips and lessons for building a faster web.
* DOMO’s latest infographic illustrates how much data is generated every minute.
* Lifehacker revisits the Windows web browser wars.
* NetFlix explains how the architecture, code base and operations have evolved and adapted to its new cloud-based environment.
* Joshua Bixby share his video from the 2012 Content Delivery Summit about how a combined CDN-plus-FEO solution delivers a powerhouse performance boost.
* Dave Roberts, SVP of Strategy and Evangelism at ServiceMesh, explains how to get DevOps right.
* IBM’s Sequoia overtakes Fujitsu as the world’s fastest supercomputer.
Sign up here. It's free, so why not?